MplsMan

Observations by Doug Allan…

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Super Softie.


First real ride of the year. Sort of road to work and back. Did the bike-train-bike thing in the AM and bike thing on the way home. Just a "little" 15 mph headwind put me in the hurt bag. Riding my 16 year old MB-2 didn't help things either. Waaaaaaay to small for me. Guess it didn't help that I was running moustache bars with a mt. stem instead of the right stem. It made me realize almost every road bike I've owned has been a used "deal" I picked based on price and not size. Mistake. I vow the next road frame or bike I buy will fit. Correctly. Anyone got a 58cm cross-check frame they want to sell?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about an old GT Karokoram, shit pile. It's big,, what about that yellow, 26 cruiser...??

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home