MplsMan

Observations by Doug Allan…

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yeah, Yeah I know, slacker…




…but I can only blam the increase in better weather and my increase in riding as an excuse for not posting anything in almost TWO months. My bad. So I switched jobs, got the LHT built up and gotten out on the dirt for a couple of good rides already. Here's to an early and dry Spring for opening up the dirt trails a good month early.

Made it out to Levis/Trow Mound south of Eau Clair, WI last Sat. Good stuff.

All the shots here for those that were there. And this MOVIE of Scott shooting the crevaaassss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice photos. I raced the Buzzard Buster a few years ago, but I don't remember the scenery being that killer. I hope to go back there this summer and take it a bit slower.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my tows matrix site.
Good luck!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info goonies jeep betty stationery dodge county mn humane society Paris hilton bags http://www.2004dodgeram1500.info/dodge-stratus-1998-heater-hose.html Voip providers in wi 2004 dodge caravan canadian version State lotteries for public revenue Buy drive hard ps2 dodge neon srt-4 mudding Free free ionamin Car alarms with shock buy tadalafil Spanish low cholesterol diet information Facta credit score disclosure Dodge ram bed rail cap Free anti virus software vga

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home